Yay i have a week break before my final paper next friday! (:

Was doing my paper today and, i stopped. And thought of all the people i HATE in squash. HAHA a random thought and a total waste of time. But then, i finished the paper with total ease lah. That's what people usually say you know, come out still fail. Lol.

OH MY ZUES. I just read that HEATH LEDGER is dead. MY FORKS AND SPOONS! AND EVERY OTHER UTENSILS! So young. And dunno died from what.

My sister's O level results are out. 14 points. She wanna go back to CJC which makes her a 10 pointer. TEN. Mine divide by two also not ten lah.

Oh and dont find me naggy or anything. But i wanna rant about something i've already ranted about for years. I fucking hate old people. If you're old and dont have much time left, KINDLY walk along the walls and not in the middle of the pavement. I'm polite, i said kindly what. (:

MY HANDS ARE ITCHING FOR SQUASH! Oh and out of desperation, i played squash on my wall. My room wall. But lightly lah. Now, there are marks on the wall, SO NICE. I'm not an addict. I'm just enthu. (:

Tennis tomorrow. And i'm still awake. So dead.

Watch the videos! Only two. Not for the faint heart.

Make me lose my breath! (Beyonce totally rocked my virgin ass at the start!)


National Anthem



I'm not being late or anything. I just didnt blog about Destiny's Child before. Now, i love them. And their chords. Beyonce's better in a group. K bye. Skipping away humming make me lose my breath*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog